My Life's four year in 5 min

                              My Life's four year in 5 min


Hey guys this is RISHU and I am going to tell you, my life's 4 year of journey in 5 minutes.

When I was kid, I watched IRONMAN movies all the time, that was the time when I was gaining interest in technology.

So I decided to study computer science and develop "JARVIS" like in IRONMAN movies.

I know it's funny but that time I was a kid.

As time passed my interest in technology grew more.

And I finally took admission in RN College hajipur for BCA.

In 1st year of BCA , I was fully consensus in my study. But I learned only computer fundamentals and C programming language in the whole year :(

Then I finally realise there is still long way to make JARVIS.

In 2nd year my interest in studies started decreasing and I started to play PUBG mobile with my friends.

PUBG is a very additive and interesting game , I started to enjoy it , Then I think we should make a Squad for competitive.

And we finally did it and entered in competitive tier 3 customs.

We lose lots of matches but win also.

"Everything is going fine"    THEN

My 2nd year exam came and I had to remember all the notes which we got from friends.

After the exam it's time of Result , I was very Scared but I passed with very good marks .

Now it's the time of my final Year. And I have to increase my skills in coding.

So I started coding and built an Informative and static website for KUMAR SPORTS HAJIPUR.

That was my first income from my coding skill. :)

At that time I was also playing cricket with my buddies. After playing Some time , I gained more interest in Dues Cricket and started grinding hard and participated in some paid matches.

When my FINAL year exam is over , I have to prepare for the NIMCET exam.

After studying lots of MATHS & Reasoning , I realise that I am not very good in maths so I conclude to leave it.

At that time CORONA get spread all over the world , All india get LOCKDOWN by the Government more than 100k peoples get killed by CORONA , Sushant Singh Rajput Committed Suicide And Mahendra singh Dhoni took retirement.

[ ye dukh kahe nhii khatam hota hai ....!! ]

And now I am spending my time to  Teaching childrens and my family cosmetic shop in waiting for the LOCKDOWN to end.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can We Deserve Happiness ?

Jio Phone features