Today ...I buy VR BOX 2.0 (Review)


About Virtual Reality BOX

:- Virtual reality (VR) is a computer technology that uses Virtual reality headsets, sometimes in combination with physical spaces or multi-projected environments, to generate realistic images, sounds and other sensations that simulate a user's physical presence in a virtual or imaginary environment.

A person using virtual reality equipment is able to "look around" the artificial world, and with high quality VR move about in it and interact with virtual features or items. VR headsets are head-mounted goggles with a screen in front of the eyes. Programs may include audio and sounds through speakers or headphones.

I buy VR BOX 2.0




I've got my VR Box 2.0 today and had plenty of time testing it and playing with it.The first thing I've noticed is how light and it is. 
It's also very comfortable to wear and the scotch strip are very easy to adjust. The only thing that bothered my just a bit is the nose area. 
I felt a bit uncomfortable, like there isn't enough room for the middle part of my nose, but really, just s bit.
I buy it from http://www.amazon.in/




great feature is the diopter adjustment.

You can move the VR Box 2.0 lenses left, right, front and backwards.
It's not very fine adjustment because it uses a sliding mechanic rather than a wheel.

This is a really important feature, because when I first put the headset
and watched VR Roller Coaster,

Recommended Best Buy
Rs.390 ₹ only

                                                   by-The Rishu

Popular posts from this blog

Can We Deserve Happiness ?

My Life's four year in 5 min

Jio Phone features